[Gambas-user] The IDE toolbox

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Thu Aug 31 22:18:09 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 30 August 2006 17:53, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> In the toolbox, I have replaced the ToolPanel by a TabStrip. I used the

screenshot ?

> MouseWheel event on the TabStrip so that scrolling wheel makes the current
> tab change.
>
> I find this cool. :-)
>
> I'd like to know what you guys think about that.
>
> Maybe I could replace the TabStrip by small buttons. The TabStrip problem is
> that the tab bar only displays one line of tab button, which is not pratical
> when they are a lot!

Not easy to answer. I do not know how it looks/work with a Tabstrip.
I do like the slideing up/down of the sections now.
If there is to less space for more sections you can use a readonly combobox
as button. Up to 50 sections (component groups) or more.... :)

--
August has the most rain since 100 years.
It was 3 times the usual as normal for august in Holland :)