[Gambas-user] Multible pairs of radio buttons

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Wed Aug 30 10:23:10 CEST 2006

Each group of RadioButtons should be inside it's own container. So, for
example, place each group inside a Frame. If you do not want to see a border
then place them inside a Panel with the Border property set to None.

I think you will find they will then work. Currently Gambas sees one large
group of RadioButtons, only one of which should be set to True.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>