[Gambas-user] PB with gambas-1.9.40

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Tue Aug 29 00:44:27 CEST 2006

Am Dienstag, den 29.08.2006, 00:03 +0200 schrieb Fabien Bodard:
> Le Lundi 28 Août 2006 23:17, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
> > Salut Benoît,
> >
> > while the 'copy from ..' no more exists in gambas-1.9.40 I copied a project
> > to my gambas-1.9.x folder, and opend it with 'open project'.
> > A f5 said me 'the compilation version is to old, please recompile'.
> > BUT I couldn't find the 'compile' or ' compile all' in the 'project' menu.
> > I found it after opening an other project, and then I reopend the said
> > project, and found  'compile' and ' compile all' as usual.
> >
> > I attached you that project, packed by ark, for not loosing anything. It is
> > from a gambas-1.0.17.
> >
> > Amicalment
> > Charlie
>
> Hum it seem you have not the permition on your project ! This the sole case
> when gambas not allow compilation.
>
> It work perfectly for me !
>
> Fabien

Salut,

the two directories are in /home/...user....
I work always as user and not as root with gambas (both verions).
When gambas after a copy (as user) from /home/...user..../gambas1
to /home/...user..../gambas1.9 don't show me the /project/compile then
it is a problem of gambas-1.9.40.
If you read well my lines, after a change to a other project and back
the dialog was back.

I do not know what happend, I tried it 4 times now, and it works
correcly, without any pb.

I don't want to go into the code,to look for the case which disables the
'compile/compile all' in the menu, but it was.

May be the reason is to find, that after the claime of the no existing
'xml' I clicked by mistake on 'Components' and not 'Properties' and the
'Properties', may be.

Amicalment
Charlie