[Gambas-user] Strange way of working about form dimensions

rudy emil97 at ...1424...
Mon Aug 28 03:22:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm having problem with form dimension when running gambas program on
different computer. I looked in the mail list and found the old discussion
thread below. I have exactly same problem. Is there a solution to this
problem ?

 I made an 800 x 600 form in my notebook (screen res 1024 x 768) and when I
run the program on a PC (same res 1024 x 768) the form dimension changed to
732 x 5xx (not remember exactly the form height). I tried to run the program
on another (third) PC, the problem still happens.

I run gambas 1.9.33 on Suse 10.0.

Many thanks ....

Rudy