[Gambas-user] Compile All Bug in Gambas 1.9.39

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Mon Aug 21 15:24:04 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have quite a few old projects. I was just going through them as doing a
'Compile All' to make sure the byte code was up to date.

Every time I do this it creates as shortcut on my desktop (KDE). This points
to '<current gambas project directory><project name>.gambas' and has the
current project icon on it.

But there is no 'exe' in the project directory. In any case I did not do
'Make executable...' but 'Compile All' - so there should not be an 'exe'.
This happens with both the 'Compile All' tool button and the menu.

The 'Compile All' works. It is just I have to clean up all the shortcuts it
creates.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>