[Gambas-user] Suggestion...

bwells at ...475... bwells at ...475...
Mon Aug 21 13:51:39 CEST 2006

Hi Guys.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately... things have been absolutely
nuts around here!

There is a way you can get Gambas Scripts to run on a web page, I do
believe, if you use apache.  Write  Text Based Gambas App that only
outputs HTML code, and tell Apache to use Gambas as the filter for files
of *.gbs or something like that.

The only problem I see in doing that, is having a way to have Gambas
interact with the Server Variables.  Am I correct in what I am saying,
anybody?

Thanks!
~Brant