[Gambas-user] Returning locally instantiated Classes & Collections from Functions.

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Fri Aug 18 21:55:41 CEST 2006

 Parroting: (Slang). To repeat back what was said in a manner similar to that
of a parrot. Using your own words to repeat back what was said to ensure you
understand is also referred to as the "parroting technique".

Steve.