[Gambas-user] Returning locally instantiated Classes & Collections from Functions.

Eldon Eller eeller at ...826...
Fri Aug 18 21:41:20 CEST 2006

A parrot is a talking bird that repeats words that it has heard. So
"parroting" means repeating things that one has heard without
necessarily understanding their meaning.