[Gambas-user] SHELL doesn't run scripts stored in executable

Stefano Palmeri stefanopalmeri at ...152...
Fri Aug 18 03:41:13 CEST 2006

Hi, Benoit.

In a project source I added a script. I run it and
save the output TO a string. Well, there's no
problem if I run the project from the IDE, but
when I make the executable and run it
from console I get an error (bash doesn't found the file).

Ok, I can understand it :-)

I've attached two little examples to explain the problem:
the FAILED and the GOOD. In the GOOD there's a workaround
to run a script even in the executable and... that's
what I can't understand: I can COPY the script stored
in the executable but I can't SHELL it...

Regards,

Stefano Palmeri