[Gambas-user] Database problem

juanra juanramon at ...1546...
Thu Aug 17 13:41:15 CEST 2006

- Id: 500
- First Name: PEPE
- Name: SASA

The rest of fields in target.

Pressing the icon “new” of the control of the Datasource and writing all
the Datacontrol and when pressing the icon “to keep” to insert it in the
table leaves the error: “Cannot create record: Duplicate entry “xxx” for
key 1”.

I am sure that I number of “Id:” not this duplicate in the table.

It leaves the error and later it puts it in the table.