[Gambas-user] Mail list probs and gambas probs

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Aug 17 10:39:44 CEST 2006

On Thursday 17 August 2006 08:01, Steven James Drinnan wrote:
> Sorry for that i am lots of trouble sending mail to this list
>         It keeps getting bounced
>
>         the last one said my isp was blacklisted but when i checked both
>         my
>         persnal domain and nevigator.com were fine.

Welcome to the club!

>         any way
>
>         RE: 1.9.38
>
>         I can not use it stabily.
>
>         if i use gb.forms it crashes when i try and run them.
>
>         I.E it says it can not create them.
>

>         any extra devel files i should have?
>
>         Steven

You must tell at least which distribution you use, check which components are
compiled, and that you didn't get any error during the compilation nor the
installation.

Benoit Minisini