[Gambas-user] Database problem

juanra juanramon at ...1546...
Wed Aug 16 12:53:32 CEST 2006

Ok Benoit,

In the example “Database” of the set of examples of gambas2.

I want to insert a new registry in the table.

Pressing the button “Create” it creates the two tables “test” and
“color” in my data base of mysql.

I want to insert a new registry in de table 'test' pressing the icon
“new” of the control of the Datasource and writing all the Datacontrol
and when pressing the icon “to keep” to insert it in the table leaves
the error: “Cannot create record: Duplicate entry “xxx” for key 1”

You can help me to solve the error of the example?

Thanks,