[Gambas-user] Problems using IDE

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...1545...
Tue Aug 15 02:51:08 CEST 2006

I installed the above 1.9.38

        i.e
        ./configure -C
        make
        su
        make install

        all went fine a few things not complied
        firebird
        corbra
        pdf
        kde

        kde ok as i only use gnome

        any way the problems are this

        1. If i type in invalid code and execute it i get a run time
        error - ok
        right nope - after the error the balloon message crashes the
        IDE.

        2.can not use gb.forms - some load in the ide but when you try
        to run
        the program it crashes.
        The same in 1.9.37
                [-1] Void key.
                ffformstack.filltree.82

        others load but will crash for other reasons

        I think they are related - can you tell me what dependances
        could be
        missing

        3 i have now installed 1.9.37 but can not create a new project.

        steven