[Gambas-user] List status (fwd)

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Tue Aug 15 00:22:42 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 00:04, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Rob Kudla wrote:
>
> > On Mon August 14 2006 16:24, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:

---8<---

Interesting but when I look at spammail I see the same spam from different IP
and with different From addresses.
I do not get in general more spams from one special IP, then it looks to me
that IP filtering does not filter optimal.
Also the From: addresses are more unique instead the same.
The Sender Address Verification my provider does works for many but not all.

I'm happy to get not over 10 each day now. (fingers crossed)