[Gambas-user] List status (fwd)

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Aug 14 23:31:44 CEST 2006

On Mon August 14 2006 16:24, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:
> the plaintext link is an autoblacklist address (runs a script)
> and I'll never get an email from them again since it
> automatically updates the email access file which is reloaded
> when cron periodically SIGHUP's my MTA

Wow, dude, I was ecstatic this past weekend when I found a way to
reduce my number of spams per day from about 30,000 to about
1,100 (add all 300+ addresses in active use on my domain name to
my virtual file and turn off wildcards).  I can't imagine
putting that level of effort into keeping spam out of my
mailbox.... I only turned off wildcards because I found
Spamassassin was running my CPU at 100% for minutes at a time
whenever mail came in.

Sorry to continue an off-topic thread, but.... how's that working
out for you?

Rob