[Gambas-user] Picture resizing?

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Sat Aug 12 21:08:07 CEST 2006

If you're using a PictureBox, you can use the "Stretch" property to true, it
will make the picture inside to fit with the dimensions of the box.

Another way is to use the the Image class to process it:

Dim hImg1 as Image
Dim hImg2 as Image

hImg1=Image.Load ("your path to the image")

hImg2=hImg1.Stretch (newWidth, newHeight)

PictureBox1.Picture=hImg2.Picture

Daniel