[Gambas-user] Menu editor doesn't work

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sat Aug 12 00:51:10 CEST 2006

On Saturday 12 August 2006 00:13, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
> I have another bug...
> I cannot edit the menu anymore...
> I can modify the menu with the integrated editor as I want but when I
> click on OK and close the editor the menu in applications isn't updated.
> It still remains unmodified.
>
> Is this a bug or a problem related to the patch I applied to my Gambas?

Well for me it does not matter the .38 bare or the one with patched CWindows.
I can't  open existing projects, only the examples work.

New project can use a directory to store the new project, telling me it does not exist.
So the file selectdialog is also doing something strange.

And the gb.qt.kde component is blown to heaven :)
No webbrowser available.

Ron