[Gambas-user] about the 1.9.38

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Fri Aug 11 23:16:27 CEST 2006

Salut,

today I installed the 1.9.38.
After five minutes, I said S..T.

But I found an ERROR with pdf, during make.
It seams the config couldn't find the any error

So I wiped off the gambas2-1.9.38 dir, unpacked  and started new
with --disabled-pdf.

my log-file for configure sais:

configure: WARNING: pdf component is disabled
..
..
configure:
running /bin/sh './configure' --prefix=/usr/local  '--disable-pdf' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
..
..

THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:

- gb.corba
- gb.db.firebird
- gb.ldap

is that logic ?

Now I find no more ERROR in my logs. (See attached)

But I find still the same as befor :

- Open the IDE , open a project from your list, make a change to that form,
and now try to go out withaout saving. That one is good, isn't it. ( you just
can reload the form, to out , or kill the job)

- Or try to start the gdm2 (gambas-database-manager) ?!

- Or try to load an project, with open project at the left menu ?!

Let me know, if I'm the only who has this pb, then I have to go to look whats
wrong on my box. (attach you also my sysinfo.log)

Amicalment
Charlie