[Gambas-user] Ubuntu packages of Gambas?

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Aug 10 23:49:20 CEST 2006

On Thu August 10 2006 16:37, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Ubuntu (6.06 LTS) delivers gambas 1.0.13 as stable.
> But aren't the .deb for gambas made in spain ?

Deb packages for Debian, yeah.  But I think Ubuntu has about as
much in common with Debian as Mandriva did with Red Hat.

Googling around Ubuntu's site, I guess I may end up needing to
make gambas2 packages, but gambas 1.x is no more out of date
than my Mandriva packages have been.

Rob