[Gambas-user] Objects and Class creations for toolbox

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Aug 10 10:42:33 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 09 August 2006 22:29, wspinto at ...1405... wrote:
> Hi!
> It would like to catch a control of textbox and to add a button to side and
> one listbox below of textbox and to transform this into an object to be
> inserted for the toolbox, as well as if it inserts a label in a form
> screen. It has as to be made by gambas?
> I can create objects in gambas for gambas?
>
> IMPORT EXPORT CLASS, it could send some examples.
>
> Tks,
>
> Souza, Wellington

You can look at the source code of components made with Gambas in
the ./comp/src directory of the source archive.

If you have specific questions about component programming, please ask them on
the developer mailing-list.

Benoit Minisini