[Gambas-user] Pre release of gambas 1.9.38

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Aug 10 02:17:13 CEST 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 02:08, Ron Onstenk wrote:
> On Thursday 10 August 2006 01:57, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > It is not a bug, it is a feature :-)
> >
> > All symbols having an underscore inside are considered "hidden" by the
> > IDE.
>
> How come I see some in the completion and btnClo does not exists anyway
> as in the srceenshot.

We were talking about the display of class public symbols. What you show is
the automatic completion of identifiers typed in the editor.

By the way, your editor color theme looks very geeky. Can you export it and
send it me so that I put in the IDE?

Benoit Minisini