[Gambas-user] Pre release of gambas 1.9.38

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Thu Aug 10 01:56:48 CEST 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 01:37, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
> Leonardo Miliani ha scritto:
> > Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> You can download pre-release of gambas 1.9.38 there:
> >>
> >> http://gambas.sf.net/gambas2-1.9.38.pre1.tar.bz2
> >>
> >> This release fixes many bugs, but not the project creation dialog.
> >>
> >> Please try with this version, and report me the problems.
> >>
> >> Otherwise you will see the mascot talking :-)
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>

> > Uhm...
> > Is it possible that I can have some problems with class usage in Gambas
> > 1.9.38?
> > I cannot have the tips about the functions and subs that are public in
> > the class.
> >

> I've found the problem.
> If the name of sub or function in the class contains the character "_"
> then the editor doesn't show the name of it.
> Is it regulare or is it a bug?

Regular
The underscore '_' is reserved for the event declarations.
Normal names stop at underscore.

Warning about DIM too

If you use
  DIM iX, iY, iZ AS integer
or
  DIM lvQWERT, lvASDFG AS ListView
the names iX, iY, iZ and lvQWERT, lvASDFG also does not work 100%

Ron

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is
still shrink-wrapped in their warehouse...