[Gambas-user] can't create a new project!

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Aug 9 03:04:09 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 09 August 2006 02:50, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> Alle 02:44, mercoledì 9 agosto 2006, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> > Note that with this new design, old projects won't be usable anymore. But
> > I think I have to do that now!
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Benoit Minisini
>
> What?!
>
> I hope you are talking of *old already compiled projects*...  or not?
>
> Regards,
>
> Stefano Palmeri

No, I mean that if I make this change, and it seems that I am logically
obliged, I need to make a converter in the IDE. It is just a matter of moving
all source file in a sub-directory named ".source" for example.

Benoit Minisini