[Gambas-user] can't create a new project!

Stefano Palmeri stefanopalmeri at ...152...
Wed Aug 9 01:38:49 CEST 2006

Alle 17:52, martedì 8 agosto 2006, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> @#*! I cannot make it fail on my system...
>
> Can someone try to trace step by step the IDE when creating the project to
> tell me where the CreateProject() function fails exactly?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

Hi, Benoit.

I'm not a guru of debugging.
I ran this command:

strace gbr2 gambas2.gambas 2> strace.out

from the IDE source directory.

Then in the wizard I set "sample" as title
and name for the new project. Next I've selected the parent
directory (my home dir) and got the error.
And last I closed the IDE and gzipped strace.out.

"grep sample strace.out" gives some result, but
it's obscure to me.

I hope this helps to find the bug :-)

Regards,

Stefano Palmeri