[Gambas-user] Stock patch: buggy?

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Tue Aug 8 21:51:52 CEST 2006

Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On Tuesday 08 August 2006 21:38, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
>> I'd having a lot of problem running a program of mine: strange, because
>> the code seemed to be clearly...
>> Gambas wouldn't load a class...
>
> Which problems exactly? I can't read minds yet, so you must tell me things
> with as much detail as possible!
>
> Regards,

Yeah, you're right ;-)
I think that I have a some porting problems from VB.
But it's curios that I got that message from the console, and that the
console appears itself, isn't it?
I didn't solve my problem recompiling from source code (and so the
problem wasn't related to the patch) so I'll investigate my code to find
the bug.

--
Ciao.
Leo