[Gambas-user] More Missing Icons...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Tue Aug 8 05:31:25 CEST 2006

   Hi Ron!
    While the presence of /root as a result of kde-config --path icons
COULD mean that the person was signed into the system and using KDE as
root, it does not mean that they were in fact signed into the system and
using KDE as root. In my case I was signed into the system as me and in
a konsole session signed in as root to do the make install, I just never
exited the konsole session before I ran the kde-config command. :(  As a
result we all saw /root being returned by kde-config.

   Steve :)

- Isn't communication fun?