[Gambas-user] can't create a new project!

Allen Murphy msumurph at ...626...
Tue Aug 8 01:50:06 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am also unable to create a new project with 1.9.37.  I get the same
messages mentioned below ("File already exists" or "File does not
exist").  This occurs on the second part of the creation dialog when I
select a parent directory and then click "Ok".

P.S.  The IDE looks great under Gnome!

Allen