[Gambas-user] can't create a new project!

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Tue Aug 8 00:14:28 CEST 2006

On Monday 07 August 2006 23:55, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> The project is already a directory: you must actually select the parent
> directory of the project directory. Are you sure to doing that?

I had several times that problem to.
It is not very clear by the prompt, by asking for a directory.

"Select a directory of the Project" instead
"Select a directory for the Project"

The first mean with 'of' a directory (belong to the project) and I
have created before starting.
This can be a map where I have already some text files that I want
to use in a gambas program.

The second mean with 'for' a directory where I want the project be created.

I know, English is not my native tong but that is what I know ATM.

Ron

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is
still shrink-wrapped in their warehouse...