[Gambas-user] More Missing Icons...

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Mon Aug 7 14:58:33 CEST 2006

Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On Monday 07 August 2006 10:07, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
>> Just noticed right now that I have missing icons too....
>> Here is my Gambas IDE screenshot, where I marked the missing ones.
>> This is the output of #kde-config --path icon:
>> /root/.kde/share/icons/:/etc/opt/kde3/share/icons/:/opt/kde3/share/icons/
>
> Tell me what icon directories you have inside these directories.
>
> And you too, you are using your GUI as root!? Don't do that!

No, no, no... I don't...
I just ran the command as sudo. As normal user I get:
/home/leo/.kde/share/icons/:/etc/opt/kde3/share/icons/:/opt/kde3/share/icons/

In /home/leo/.kde/share/icons/ I have only 1 directory called Nuvola
(the icon theme from KDE-look.org I'm using);
in /etc/opt/kde3/share/icons/ I have only 1 directory called crystalsvg;
in /opt/kde3/share/icons/ I have several dirs:
cristalsuse, cristalsvg, default.kde (link to crystalsvg), hicolor,
ikons, kdeclassic, kids, locolor, Locolor, slick, suseadds

--
Ciao.
Leo

Visita il mio sito personale: www.leonardomiliani.com