[Gambas-user] More Missing Icons...

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Aug 7 12:19:01 CEST 2006

On Monday 07 August 2006 11:55, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Monday 07 August 2006 05:33, sbungay wrote:
> >    Hi Benoit!
> >      Just installed the latest 1.9.37 and the missing icon problem gets
> > worse. I now have most of the icons across the top of the main GAMBAS
> > window missing.
> >     Lets see if we can resolve this. Where is Gambas looking for it'sa
> > Icons? I am using FC5 kde-3.5.3-0.4. Result of $ kde-config --path icon
> > is  /root/.kde/share/icons/:/usr/share/icons .
> >      I've attached a screen shot of the IDE to illustrate the problem..
> > kind of difficult to do anything in a GUI when major graphical elements
> > are missing  :(.
> >
> > Steve.
>
> Do you have a "crystalsvg" directory in these directories? Otherwise do you
> have a "default" directory?

Here is a new version of the Stock class that will print to the terminal its
icon search path.

To install it, let's suppose your gambas source path is ~/gambas2-1.9.37:

1) Copy the file into ~/gambas2-1.9.37/gb.qt/src/gb.qt/

2) $ cd ~/gambas2-1.9.37/gb.qt/

3) $ su -c "make install" (or just "make install" as it seems you are working
as root!)

Benoit Minisini