[Gambas-user] More Missing Icons...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Mon Aug 7 05:33:56 CEST 2006

   Hi Benoit!
     Just installed the latest 1.9.37 and the missing icon problem gets
worse. I now have most of the icons across the top of the main GAMBAS
window missing.
    Lets see if we can resolve this. Where is Gambas looking for it'sa
Icons? I am using FC5 kde-3.5.3-0.4. Result of $ kde-config --path icon
is  /root/.kde/share/icons/:/usr/share/icons .
     I've attached a screen shot of the IDE to illustrate the problem..
kind of difficult to do anything in a GUI when major graphical elements
are missing  :(.

Steve.