[Gambas-user] Help on web unreadable.

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sat Aug 5 17:14:20 CEST 2006

On Saturday 05 August 2006 17:00, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Saturday 05 August 2006 12:52, Ron Onstenk wrote:
> > Nice to use stylesheet for the pages.
> > I was looking up at http://gambasdoc.org/help/lang/format
> > and found some white bars ?
> > Using  the mouse and selecting a part of the page give a suprise.
> > See attached screen shot.
> >
> > ColorBlind in black/white or MonoBlind in Red/Green/Blue that is the
> > question.
> >
> > Ron
>
> You must hit "Refresh" to make things more readable.

Hu???
only to forget the corrent stylesheet because you updated it.
Yes than it can help.
I just did go to the page and now the whites are blue to
and all readable.

Did go to http://gambasdoc.org/help/cat/constant
Same white problem!
Refresh does not change it.

Hardcoded. :)

I will rest in peace,

Ron

--
The only bug free software from RoSoft is
still shrink-wrapped in my warehouse...