[Gambas-user] floating point and single datatype precision...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Sat Aug 5 06:28:56 CEST 2006

  Um... yeah... right...
  So exactly HOW does the storage mechanism work such that it returns an
incorrect result? If one was to store the value 22.79 into a variable of
type single in C would one expect it to return a value other than 22.79?
This means variables of type single and float can not be relied upon to
return the value we store to them. IMHO that is not a good thing.