[Gambas-user] Feature request...

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 4 08:41:45 CEST 2006

On Thursday 03 August 2006 23:44, you wrote:
>    The search list is, as someone else on the list said, truly
> brilliant. Now lets extend the functionality of the project tree a bit
> more.
>    How about listing each subroutine and function as a seperate node
> under each class. This would allow the programmer to skip to the start
> of any given SUB or FUNCTION by expanding the class in the tree and
> clicking on the SUB or FUNCTION name (sorted alphabetically (of course)).
>    Just a thought.. I find myself wanting to jump to SUBS or Functions
> and this feature would prevent a lot of mouse wheeling/scrolling.
>
> Steve :)

I answer on the mailing-list...

The problem with displaying a list of symbols, whereever it is, is that
updating it in real time is slow.

At the moment, this update is done only when needed, i.e. when you click on
the "go to" button in the Editor, or when the commpletion automatic pops up.

If you have a solution, I could do something.

Benoit Minisini