[Gambas-user] DateBox Control doesn't work properly

Fabricio Silva buxaman at ...626...
Thu Aug 3 14:45:17 CEST 2006

I'm using SuSE 10.0 and Gambas 1.9.35. I have created a new form and it has
some labels, textboxs, buttons and datebox controls. Just to see the look of
the window I've ran the program and inserted some values randomly.  When i
type the date an "Unknown symbol 'POS' in class 'TextBox' error appears and
hung the application. No code is applyed to that test. Strangely If I type:
02 <tab> 03 <tab> 2006. It doesn't hung.