[Gambas-user] Preview of Stock effect

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Thu Aug 3 03:58:38 CEST 2006

On Thursday 03 August 2006 03:43, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Here is a screenshot of Gambas now when I run it under Gnome.
>
> You can see the new icon selector too, with a Stock tab that allows you to
> take an icon from the stock instead of having to store it in your project.
>
> This magic works because I have gnome icons installed in
> '/usr/share/icons/hicolor/xxx/stock' on my Mandriva.
>
> I'd like to know where these icons are stored on other distributions, and if
> there is a standard way to detect them, like the 'kde-config' application for
> KDE.
>
> Regards,

Great.
And that on the late evening, or early morning?

SuSE9.2 has both KDE 3.52 & GNome

ron at ...1311...:~> kde-config --path icon
/home/ron/.kde/share/icons/:/etc/opt/kde3/share/icons/:/opt/kde3/share/icons/

/etc/opt/kde3/share/icons/crystalsvg

/opt/kde3/share/icons/crystalsvg
/opt/kde3/share/icons/default.kde
/opt/kde3/share/icons/hicolor ikons kdeclassic kids locolor mono noia slick

/home/ron/.kde/share/icons/crystalsvg
/home/ron/.kde/share/icons/hicolor

/opt/gnome/share/icons/gnome
/opt/gnome/share/icons/GnomeCrystal
/opt/gnome/share/icons/hicolor

/usr/share/icons/gnome/16x16
/usr/share/icons/hicolor
/usr/share/icons/locolor
/usr/share/icons/xsidplay
in these dirs are 'icon-theme.cache' files

icon eating,

Ron

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is
still shrink-wrapped in their warehouse...