[Gambas-user] feature request...

Stefano Palmeri stefanopalmeri at ...152...
Thu Aug 3 01:10:02 CEST 2006

Hi, all. Hi, Benoit.

At the moment, the Menu control doesn't accept
the keypress event (apart from Return and Space keys
that act as mouse click aliases).

For example, I may want to check or un-check
a menu without performing the full action
associated with the click event, if there's any.

If it's not useful to extend a full keypress event
to the Menu control, why not, at least, separate the
Space and Return keys function in menus?

I mean using the Return key as the mouse click alias (just
like now) and freeing the Space key for any other action
the user desires.

I'm talking about a 'space-press' event or something like this...

Gambas2 1.9.34

Thanks for reading.

Regards,

Stefano Palmeri