[Gambas-user] Gambas projects and CVS

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Wed Aug 2 22:01:42 CEST 2006

I am starting to use cvs repositories for my 2 current Gambas
projects. I find it is workable as long as one is careful not to add
the .gambas directory to the versioning system. The contents of this
directory change every time the project is simply opened and closed,
making it pretty bothersome if you forget.

There is one wish I would like to put forward however: could the CVS
folder created by cvs (who else, lol) not be included as data in the
Gambas project? The hidden files are already no problem, so this would
be another step towards cvs-friendly behaviour in Gambas. The next
step would be if those files in .gambas only changed when something is
really altered in the project and saved, but I won't nitpick....

Regards,
Joe1962