[Gambas-user] Request to add...

James Hatridge James.Hatridge at ...17...
Wed Aug 2 20:58:20 CEST 2006

Hi Benoit et al..
On Wednesday 02 August 2006 20:05, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 August 2006 13:45, James Hatridge wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > First of all I have so far really liked gambas. I have found one thing
> > that I would like to have added to the IDE -- styles. When I make a
> > textbox or textlabel I would love to be able to just tell gambas to use
> > style X.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > JIM
>
> The widget style is chosen by the user, not by the programmer. Why do you
> want to change the style of one widget (if it possible) ?

You missunderstand me. As the programmer, when I set up a new textbox (for
example) and click F4 the properties box is opened. I prefer font X, size,
etc. I have to change this every time I make a new box. I would like to have
a way to set a style, so that I click at one place and always gets the same
type box. This would be helpful.

Thanks,

JIM

--