[Gambas-user] Huge Forms, when moving gambas1 projects to gambas2

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Thu Apr 27 09:08:15 CEST 2006

Yes, I just moved from Gambas 1.0.15 to 1.9.29 and unfortunately I had
not read your email beforehand. My project's form became huge and I
had to redo all the part sizes by hand. The problem now however is
that it seems to be impossible to change the project's grid size. The
selector is greyed out. I can change the default in the preferences
but that doesn't help. I even tried manually editing the project file,
but no result. I then went as far as creating a new project and adding
the forms and modules to it, but still no joy. Is this a know problem
or is there a fix?

Regards,
Joe1962