[Gambas-user] Translating application

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Tue Apr 25 17:28:38 CEST 2006

Hello everybody.
I would like to write an application having 2 interface languages.
I think that I could get this result creating a new application and
specifyng that the application is translatable (sorry if these are not
the correct words but I use the italian localization of Gambas 1.9.28).
Then, I should use the Tools/Translate voice in Gambas menu...
Is this correct?

But I would also know how this works.. Let me explain...
If this is the correct way, I think that Gambas runtime does the
translation when it starts to run the compiled file following the system
language, isn't it?
I would like to follow a more professional way, getting the user the
ability to choose the interface language using the program menu (i.e.,
Tools/Language and then English/Italian) and having the interface
language translated "on the run".
How can I get this?

--
Ciao.