[Gambas-user] GBX uses considerable CPU

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Sat Apr 22 12:26:55 CEST 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 11:22 +0200, ron wrote:

> Are QD and SI in your program os from FC

What's "OD" and "SI"?

> >Fabien Bodard
> >Just add a WAIT keyword in your loop

What loop??  Am I looping?  where?  SysInfo loops.  I thought about
that.  I thought it might be the constant creation and destruction of
progress bars for device usage.  But CPU still shows quiet (see below).

> What does Fabian have to know there is a Loop in it ?

My "Oops" email with attachment  -- that DID go thru didn't it??

> Ron

FYI:  All's quiet on my server.  I've QuickDesk running on it with no
CPU usage.  Don't understand.  Could be a false alarm.

Thanx anyway,
Jeff
--

     .^.