[Gambas-user] how to implement system calls in gambas

gurpreet singh gurpreet_bimbro at ...43...
Thu Apr 20 13:35:12 CEST 2006

Hi everbody,
  I am new user to gambas and have experience in Visual Basics programming. I want to make system calls to communicate with the device. I want to use the system calls like the "open, read, write" function calls which deal with low level device drivers. The device is shown in the /dev directory. If someone had done some experience using system calls in gambas. please reply.
  Thank you
  Gurpreet