[Gambas-user] RE: Database Field Names

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Wed Apr 19 11:36:41 CEST 2006

If you're stuck with lowercase in field names you could always get a
little bit creative and try to store the field names in an optional
field the keeps the case.  Maybe even create a separate table just for
field names and create unique field names based on that.

Might be a b*tch for search and the like but it could be a work-around.

HTH,
Jeff

--

     .^.