[Gambas-user] about key check

ron ronstk at ...239...
Mon Apr 17 13:28:31 CEST 2006

On Monday 17 April 2006 09:19, hendri wrote:
> can someone lead me to an example of how I can check for keyboard's
> keypressed so I can trap for :
>
> 01. upper case only when user type something, and
> 02. permits only numeric input
>
> thanks.

huu????
Where was that message you reply?

Re: [Gambas-user] about key check

Normal if I want to ask something different I start 'New Message'
instead 'Reply' Many use the messages in tread view and only see
messages without the 'RE:'
That way you do not mess up questions from other people.

can do the 'Treaded View' and 'New Message' too.

With treaded view you see the messages in a ordered way by
subject and not by received day wich give a mess in your
messages list to find the first message the reply (RE:) is.
Special for Maillists, like gambas, it will serve you well.

BTW: Are you running gambas on a windows box?

Greets
----
Ron