[Gambas-user] gambas will not run

Eldon Eller eeller at ...826...
Mon Apr 17 05:21:36 CEST 2006

I recently upgraded from suse 9.2 to 10.0. Now, neither gambas nor my
gambas applications will run. I see two possibilities, there may be others.

1. I occasionally get a alert saying, "Could not find mime type
application/octet-stream. (not upon trying to open gambas, however). I
can add a mime type octet-stream, but I do not know what application to
apply.

2. Maybe the file that lists the locations to be searched for gambas
does not have the right location, but I forget the name of that file and
how to find it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. EEE