[Gambas-user] Fine tuning the syntax highlighting editor

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Apr 11 11:20:27 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 11 April 2006 10:53, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:
> Is there a way to change the multiple of line numbers in the Editor
> control?  The default uses multiples of ten and I'd like to set it to 1 if
> possible.

No. But it won't be difficult to add this property.

> What other undocumented features does this control have?

Nothing is really documented yet. Consider that all the gambas specific part
of this control may change without notice.

Benoit Minisini