[Gambas-user] Problem resizing forms.

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Sun Apr 9 03:25:18 CEST 2006

I've a project I've attached that manages how big or little a form gets
using the resize event.

It's a System Information utility for memory and disk space that some
may find useful.  But I'm having a couple minor problems with it.

1) It works okay when grabbing the form from the bottom or the right
hand side.  But when grabbing the form from the top or the left, the
resize event doesn't seem to work properly -- only occasionally when
grabbing the left and never when grabbing from the top.

2) The resize event is designed to keep the form from being larger than
is necessary.  So on the MAXIMIZE event this works fine, only making the
form large enough to show all the controls but no larger -- in Gnome.
But in fluxbox the height property doesn't seem to get managed right and
it fills the screen from top to bottom.

Any idea where these problems are coming from?

Project is attached:

Using Gambas 1.0.14
FC3 & 4 using Fluxbox 0.9.14. and Gnome 2.10 respectively.

TIA,
Jeff

--

     .^.