[Gambas-user] direct printer port access

Peter Moers peter.moers at ...626...
Sat Apr 8 21:51:56 CEST 2006

I did it this way:
SHELL "echo " & txtPass.Text & "|sudo -S lptio write " & value
This works but is to slow so right now I'm trying to make a component
to control te parallel port. My knowlege of C is getting larger... :)