[Gambas-user] Bugs found in 1.0.14

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Thu Apr 6 02:44:40 CEST 2006

The first two problems don't seem to be a problem now.  I don't know
what I changed that fixed it but it's working now.  I'll watch it and
see if it happens again.  It's a fairly large project.  It's basically a
Nautilus clone that's not quite so fat.

Regarding the columnview control -- well, in contrast, when I use the
iconview control and I press a key on the keyboard, the iconview control
cycles thru each item that begins with the letter or character that I
press (includes files and folders).  The columnview control doesn't do
this -- at least not very well, i.e.:

If I have this list in a columnview (caps being folders):

.AUTOMOUNT
BIN
BOOT
CD-IMAGES
DEV
.autofsck
disconnect.png

if I have "BIN" selected and press "C", nothing happens.  If I press "B"
then it selects "BOOT"... THEN if I press "C" then "CD-IMAGES" gets
selected.

Simply put, it doesn't cycle thru the items beginning with the letter or
character I press on the keyboard...

And I'm also saying that I think it should cycle thru these items in the
same way Iconview does.  Iconview does this perfectly.

Using Gambas 1.0.14 on FC4.

HTH,
Jeff

--